At Everyone is Gay, Kristin (right) and Dannielle (left) are girls who like girls who give advice to those who are confused about sexuality, gender-identity, dating, falling in love, or even dressing up like Super Woman. Here on CherryGRRL, these two adorable and brilliant ladies are sharing some of that wonderfully witty advice with our readers, monthly, via this column: The Everyone is Gay Advice Corner with Kristin + Dannielle.
Q: What are some witty comebacks for when someone rudely asks if you are gay? (For both gay and straight people to use.)
-Question submitted by Anonymous
2. Doesn’t matter, Demi Lovato said she wasn’t dating ANYONE for a year.
3. Gay? As in Happy? OMG yea, I feel awesome.
4. I wish.
5. You wish.
6. Your mom wishes.
7. WHO ISN’T THESE DAYS, AMIRIGHT?
8. Is gay a thing still?
9. GET AWAY FROM ME!
10. Just start crying.
1. Say, “WHAT?!?! I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!!!” really loudly, as though you are at a rock concert. Continue to do this until they walk away.
2. Laugh, and say, “Oh man, I know. Right?”
3. Look TOTALLY panicked and gasp. Then go back to whatever you were doing.
4. Start singing Britney Spears’ “Baby One More Time”
5. Wink at them and say, “Now I am, hot stuff.”
6. Ask them if they want to arm wrestle.
7. Ask them if they want to thumb wrestle.
8. Answer as though they just asked if you saw the last episode of The Voice, and comment on your favorite performers.
9. Say, “OMG, yes, I love gardening and being one with nature more than anything. You?”
10. Reply, “You are?! I am totally cool with that! Gay pride! Whoo!”
(Question #2 on next page)